Sunday, July 5, 2009

Vancouver!!!! Day 1

This is the first time we've ever went to Vancouver Canada. I heard a lot of cool things about it and everyone says its beautiful. Anyways, when i go on vacation, my favorite thing to do is putting my running shoes, my travel backpack and walking everywhere. I love the walk because you always run into something interesting that you'll miss by driving. Also, i think you truly see and experience the city when you take it slow and enjoy the moment. The journey you to the destination your reaching is a lot more fun to me than finally being there.. at least thats how i feel.




The cool thing was before the summer Olympics in Beijing, we were able to go to china a few months before and see all the cool Olympic things that the city put up. Now Vancouver is the host city for the Winter Olympics and we're here a few months before the game.








Thats the view from our hotel room and thats me looking at the Vancouver tour book while arlene was unpacking. We stayed at the Hyatt Regency Vancouver in downtown.

Our first day we plan on hitting Gransville Island, Canada place, Gastown and China Town..

No comments:

Post a Comment